Imelda Breen Personal Trainer
Are you someone who wants to achieve better health and fitness? Do you need assistance in achieving this? Do you need someone to guide, motivate and encourage you? A Personal Trainer in Meath with the knowledge to help you reach your goal, whether that’s weight loss, build strength, or just have better all-round fitness as you age?
Then I can help!
As a qualified Personal Trainer, Fitness Instructor and Pilates Teacher, I can use my knowledge around many types of exercise, along with giving you guidance on nutrition, to help you reach your goal, whatever that is. This, combined with my Certificate in Counselling Skills from NUI Maynooth, will allow me to assist you in improving your overall wellbeing.
There are many benefits to using a Personal Trainer:
- As a Personal Trainer I will educate you on the correct way to exercise.
- I will give you an exercise plan to follow based around your specific goals.
- I will help you set realistic targets.
- I will give you guidance on nutrition.
- You’re accountable to me, which, from my experience, some people need.
- I will challenge you.
- As a Personal Trainer I will help you stay focused and motivated helping you reach your goal.
Is it you?
Do you need a Personal Trainer? Then get in touch!!! I can’t wait to assist you. I train individuals or small groups of 2 or 3.
Contact Imelda at 087 633 8313 for information on Private Training sessions.